| 12 March 2012
In the 2010 film 'Alice in Wonderland', Alice tells The Mad Hatter, "Sometimes, I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!" He replies, "That is excellent practice."
We love that. We love believing in our God of the impossible - "for nothing is impossible with God" (Luke 1:37) And we love, love, love the presence of God. Love! We’ve noticed that His presence cultivates an atmosphere where the impossible becomes possible. Where fear is diminished and Perfect Love takes residence. When Perfect Love is at home in us and us in Him, we’re fully alive. Awake. Excited. And dreaming. Dreaming of heaven on earth, and heavens plans for earth. Plans that we get to be a part of.
So, join us as we journey through this particular dream. Our Wild Worship Dream is…
To release worship that (in no particular order)
• enjoys God as much as He enjoys us
• facilitates encounters with Him
• causes people to be taken by the Love of God - where they literally see the person of Jesus
• is loaded with supernatural exchange
• is so beautiful that people are drawn into Him
• says things and does things to people that is totally life-changing
• is filled with songs that change nations as much as they change individuals
• is filled with the weightiness of His beautiful presence
• renews and transforms hearts and minds
• wastes people for Him from the first chord...
we're talking about glory encounters like we've never seen before
• causes an identity revolution in hearts
• changes people's minds about God
• releases WILD, beautiful freedom
We want our "legacy" to be...
• That it would be said of us that we were ones who'd been with Jesus
• That we couldn't help but sing and worship him with music -
that we were obsessed with Him and it just gushed out in song
• That the most amazing signs and wonders followed our worship
• That our instruments were loaded with prophetic power
• That this was a ministry that never burnt people out - but instead that it was one that totally
refreshed them (just as His presence refreshes)
*Acts 4:20..."I CANNOT BUT SPEAK (SING) OF WHAT I'VE SEEN & HEARD"...
If you’re a musician or audio technician and you’d like to be a part of this dream:
Please contact Ant or Row McDonald via
Visit our Central Parks Wild Worshippers facebook page.
“Sometimes, I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast!”